|Manuel Cip UnitsTeklif Formu|
|Manual Cip Units
Pharmaceutical industries. Cleaning must be considred as another stage of the production process. In the food processing sector, an improper cleaning provokes contamination of the product and affects its quality. INOXPA has designed a manual CIP unit for small plants, where a high level of automation is not necessary, to facilitate the cleaning of these plants, to eliminate the impurities and reduce the quantity of bacteria.Design and features- One AISI 316 insulated tank (300L) intended for preparation of cleaning solutions.- Option with an AISI 304 tank (500L) for the recovered water.
- Hyginox SE pump (2.2kW).
- AISI 316 collectors with manually operated butterfly valves.
- AISI 304 frame with wheels.
- Pressure gauge at the pump outlet.
- Enclosed starter and pump protection.
- Tested and verified in our test houseMaterialsParts in contact with the media AISI 316
Other parts AISI 304
Pump mechanical seal C/SiC/EPDM
Gaskets in contact with the product EPDM
Insulation Rock woolTechnical specifications
Cleaning of tanks of up to 3000L
Piston pump for dosing of concentrates.